Saturday, January 14, 2006

its a beautiful feeling when u love somebody

A Wet Dream.....

It has been a long day full of lazy laughter after deep discussion of silly things, a lot of cold alcoholic beverages, hot summer sun that darkens our skin as we lounge beside the refreshing cool blue pool.

We are silenced only by the, aw, of a breath taking sun set. Our friendship has grown stronger this day. We have learned so much about each other. There is a mutual feeling of closeness though we do not discuss it, there is no need to, and both of us feel this from each other.

Warmer than the afternoon sun is this feeling. Night has slowly risen from the dusk, as we sit silently listening to the sounds of crickets discussing the day they have had. We both sigh with mutual contentment of the comfortable silence between us. I feel as though there is a tug to my left and I slowly look over to find your eyes.

You are lit only by the light of the glimmering pool and the reflection of the full moon that now hangs above us in the sky. As if I were star gazing, I find myself deep with in your eyes. There is a soft yet primal feel that is extremely sensual. A small smile appears on my face as if I am in approval of this feeling we are sharing in this quiet moment, just you and I, alone, together.

You then stand and express the need to take a dip to cool off. I smile widely and my eyes follow you as you walk into the water. Its light takes you over with each step. You plunge yourself under and swim to the far end of the pool. As you surface in front of the pool light I can not pull my eyes from you and your body now in silhouette.

I am so over taken by the beauty before me that I sit up from my lounge and I feel the face of want and desire over come me. I am not aware that you can see my expression and stance change, but you do. I feel your eyes locked with mine. At that moment we almost dare each other to step beyond the bond of friendship to lovers.

Slowly you swim back toward me. You are still only a vision in dark shadows as you continue to move towards me. The shape of your well defined body causes my heart to pump fast within my chest. With anticipation and question I ask "Am I dreaming or is this real?" You stay silent as your ora of sensuality flows from you like the cool water from the warm curves of your body.

As you step from the pool I now realize that you have removed your bathing suit. I feel my body shutter with little earth quakes and say "This has got to be a dream." Now close enough to touch, you place your hands on my face and lean into my ear. "This is no dream." I remove my clothing so that we may feel each others flesh and our heart begin to beat as one as you cover me with only you.

We make love under the lunar and star lit heavens, until we lovingly embrace the beauty of a majestic sunrise. We rise together to find refuge behind doors for when sweet slumber over comes us and our weakened bodies we wish that our limbs be intertwined and our hearts as close to each other as we feel in our souls core.

i stole dis from http://whisperingbluespinx.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger SSB said...

Saby...I am truely honored that you enjoyed my work so much that you wanted to post it in your blogg. Please do post with a link or at least provide me with the writters cudos. This is an original work of mine. Thank you for the honor.

SSB

7:02 AM  
Blogger sands of time said...

That was very good i liked it.

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the sound of an remarkable
woman who knows herself as a woman kudos to you young lady.bless it be

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home